A wristwatch is a really popular gifts’ category as it is the best reminder of your feelings and care towards the person who receives the gift. Whether it is your boyfriend, father, colleague, or son, the variety of designs and functions provided by the watches in our Top Ten will allow you to find a watch that will become a great St. Valentine's Day gift for him and will ideally match his wrist and lifestyle.
Happy St. Valentine’s Day!
1. Bulova Men's Marine Star Day-Date Watch #96C001 is an extremely functional and elegant timepiece. It is equally sporty and classy. The timepiece may be presented as a fine St. Valentine’s gift for self-assured men.
The stainless steel case of the Bulova watch measures 43 mm in diameter. It embraces the wrist with a stylish stainless steel bracelet fitted with a fold-over safety clasp. The case construction incorporates a bezel with textured edges.
The black dial of the watch is characterized by remarkable legibility. It features oversized white Arabic numerals at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock and stick indices. There are also small white Arabic numerals on the outer dial. The day and date window is positioned at 3 o’clock. The Bulova logo is found at 12 o'clock. The dial is protected by scratch-resistant sapphire crystal.
The timepiece is equipped with a reliable quartz movement. It is 100-meter water-resistant. It is covered with a two-year manufacturer’s warranty.
2. Tissot Men's PRC 200 Chronograph Watch #T17.1.586.52 is a reliable timekeeping companion, an ideal St. Valentine’s gift for an optimistic man of sporty lifestyle.
The Tissot watch demonstrates three large, chronograph sub-dials of supreme readability and a tachymeter ruler in white on the outer dial for improved functionality.
The stainless steel case, measuring 39.8 mm in diameter, is topped by a polished stainless steel bezel. The case construction is provided with a screw-down crown and a screw-in case back. It is presented on a stylish stainless steel link bracelet fitted with a secure push-button clasp.
The black dial of the watch is reliably protected by a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. The dial showcases white luminous hour markers, as well as Arabic numerals at 3, 9, and 12 o'clock. The chronograph sub-dials have vibrant yellow hands. You will find the date calendar at 4 o'clock.
The Tissot men’s watch is equipped with an accurate Swiss quartz movement. It is 200-meter water-resistant.
3. Luminox Men's EVO Navy SEAL Colormark Watch #3067 is a distinctively designed and functional timepiece, especially useful under low-light or no-light conditions. The watch glows much brighter if compared to other luminous watches, thus offering great visibility. This is a fine St. Valentine’s gift for bold men who like to face up new challenges.
This polyurethane case, measuring 44 mm in diameter, is secured to the wrist on a durable polyurethane strap fitted with a buckle clasp mechanism. The timepiece gives an advantage of 200-meter water-resistance.
The black dial shows off lime-green luminous hands, Arabic numerals for hours and smaller green numerals marking the 24-hour scale. You will find the date calendar at 3 o'clock. The dial is reliably protected by a durable mineral dial window. The unidirectional, textured, polyurethane bezel sports green minute indexes for supreme readability.
The Swiss analog-quartz movement guarantees precision timekeeping. The Luminox watch is a favorite choice of US Navy SEALs and US Air Force Pilots.
4. Casio Men's Pathfinder Multi-Band Solar Atomic Silver Watch #PAW1300T-7V is a cool timepiece packed with a great variety of functions. The watch provides super-accurate timekeeping. It is the best St. Valentine’s gift for courageous men with life full of exciting adventures.
The resin case of the Casio watch, 47 mm in diameter, is quite slim and light-weight. It incorporates a titanium bezel and is coupled with a titanium bracelet.
The light green-gray dial features a digital time display and a day and date calendar. The watch provides a wide range of useful functions:
- Multi-Band atomic timekeeping for US, UK, Germany, and Japan. The timepiece gets time calibration radio signals, offering most accurate timekeeping in each of the countries mentioned above;
- 24-hour countdown timer, 1/100 second stopwatch, 12/24-hour formats, 5 daily alarms;
- World time for 30 Cities, digital compass, altimeter, barometer;
- Automatic backlighting.
The Casio men’s watch is solar-powered, so its owner will never have to bother himself with changing batteries. The timepiece boasts 100-meter water-resistance.
5. TechnoMarine Men's MoonSun Jubilee Watch #208001 may be presented as a cool St. Valentine’s gift for men who adore stylish and functional timekeeping accessories and opt for active lifestyle.
The stainless steel case of the TechnoMarine watch measures 42 mm in diameter. The case construction incorporates a unidirectional gray ceramic bezel. The timepiece embraces the wrist with a gray rubber strap fitted with a traditional buckle clasp.
The originally-designed gray dial is completed with luminous dash hour markers and white-dash minute indexes presented against a black ring. The dial also features three chronograph sub-dials for 1/10th of a second, 60 minutes, and 12 hours. You will see a tiny date window at 4 o’clock. The dial is reliably shielded with mineral crystal.
The TechnoMarine men's watch boasts remarkable 200-meter water-resistance. It is equipped with an accurate OS60 Miyota Japanese quartz movement.
6. Wenger Men's Commando Pilot Watch #70845 is sure to become a fine St. Valentine’s gift for men fond of snow and water sports and a variety of other sports activities. It appeals to men due to its powerful masculine design and supreme functionality.
The case of the watch is crafted from stainless steel and measures 42 mm in diameter. It is secured to the wrist on a black leather strap with contrasting silver stitching.
The Wenger watch guarantees precision timekeeping due to a 10-jewel Swiss quartz movement which provides accuracy to 1/10 of a second per day. The movement also offers a 12-hour chronograph function.
The black dial of the watch shows off two chronograph sub-dials. The dial is completed with white Arabic numerals, small minute indexes, and luminous silvery hands. You will notice a large date window at 6 o'clock, as well as the classic Swiss Army insignia positioned at 12 o'clock. The dial is reliably protected by scratch-resistant mineral crystal. The dial also displays a rotating silvery flange ring that may be used for tracking time in a second time zone or as a countdown scale.
The timepiece boasts 100-meter water-resistance.
7. Luminox Men's Executive Traveler Watch #2004 is an elegant timepiece created for precision-lovers. The originally-designed watch will become a great St. Valentine’s gift for serious-minded men who highly appreciate high quality timekeeping accessories.
A great advantage of the Luminox watch is a unique illumination system developed to glow 100 times brighter than other luminous watches. The timepiece is a perfect timekeeping companion for reduced-light or no-light situations.
This stainless-steel case of the watch measures 40 mm in diameter. It is presented on a stainless-steel strap accompanied by a fold-over safety clasp.
The dramatic black dial of the watch is completed with stand-out luminous indexes and hands and is framed by a half-red, half-blue ring for 24-hour timekeeping. You will notice a handy date calendar at 3 o'clock. The brushed stainless steel bezel features black embossed numbers. The dial is reliably protected by a mineral crystal glass.
The timepiece is equipped with a Swiss analog-quartz movement. It is 30-meter water-resistant and represents a choice of US Navy SEALs and US Air Force Pilots.
8. Citizen Eco-Drive Men's Titanium Chronograph Watch #AT0400-57E is a boldly-styled men’s timepiece. It is a perfect choice of a St. Valentine’s gift for men proud of their masculinity.
The titanium case of the watch measures 40 mm in diameter. It is coupled with a stylish titanium bracelet. The brand’s watchmakers opted for titanium as this white metal boasts such advantages as light weight, great durability, dent- and corrosion-resistance. Sports watches produced from titanium are quire fashionable nowadays.
The black dial of the Citizen watch is completed with chronograph sub-dials and features red accents. You will notice a date window at 4 o’clock. The dial is reliably protected by mineral crystal.
The precision timekeeping is guaranteed by the Citizen Eco-Drive movement that runs continuously absorbing natural or artificial light, so the watch never needs a battery.
The timepiece is 100-meter water-resistant.
9. Seiko Men's Kinetic Coutura Watch #SNP007 is a top-quality timepiece created for men who appreciate watches of remarkable timekeeping precision and functionality.
The stainless steel case is topped by a stainless steel notched bezel.
The black dial of the Seiko watch is reliably shielded by a solid sapphire crystal. It is characterized by perfect legibility. The dial is completed with stainless steel hour indexes, gentle minute indexes, and silvery hands. The timepiece boasts 100-meter water-resistance.
You will notice the month sub-dial positioned at 6 o'clock, the date calendar below 12 o'clock, and the 24-hour sub-dial between 3 and 4 o'clock.
The precision timekeeping is guaranteed by Seiko’s exclusive kinetic movement powered by the wearer’s body movement, implying the watch owner will never have to change the battery.
When the watch is not on the wrist, its memory will keep the time during the period of up to 4 years. To automatically reset the timepiece to the correct time, it is necessary to shake it a few times. Once the calendar is set, the watch adjusts for odd/even months, taking into account leap years up to February, 2100.
The Seiko Men's Kinetic Coutura Watch is coupled with a stainless steel link bracelet fitted with a fold-over push-button clasp. It is a great St. Valentine’s gift for a man of any age and lifestyle.
10. Hamilton Men's Khaki King Watch #H64541153 may become the best St. Valentine’s gift for men who like distinctively designed timekeeping accessories characterized by top quality.
The case of the Hamilton watch is crafted from brushed stainless steel. The case construction incorporates a polished stainless steel screw-down crown and polished stainless steel case-back with screw accents. The polished coin-edged stainless steel bezel demonstrates brushed blue enamel and silver-tone numerals. The watch goes on a stainless steel bracelet fitted with a fold-over clasp.
The silvery dial of the watch showcases luminous hands, silvery numerals, as well as analog day and date of week. The outer dial features black numerals and indices. The dial is reliably protected by a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal.
The watch is powered by a Swiss quartz movement that provides most accurate timekeeping. The timepiece gives an advantage of 100-meter water-resistance.