The sporty Lightmare Fashion Watch is both technologically impressive and eye-catching. An included instructional booklet will make it easy for the timepiece’s owner to master the original time-telling method. The 38-mm-wide stainless steel case goes on a 35-mm-wide polyurethane band, enhancing the watch’s masculine look and overall metallic appeal. The model offers 100-feet water-resistance.
01 The One Men's Lightmare Fashion Watch will finely match one’s techno-savvy lifestyle. It‘s a real stuff of dreams. As one customer said, this watch on the wrist will signal to everyone you are a geek.
2. Fossil Abacus AU5005 Wrist PDA with Palm OS - Black is an amazing watch with a Palm PDA built into its small body. It is equipped with a variety of applications, including a calendar, address book, memo pad, and calculator.
It is easy to navigate the wristwatch due to its touch-screen. To write a memo or a message, the owner of the watch will have to use a screen keyboard or do it with Jot. The Fossil watch is provided with the password protection - it will not switch to the PDA mode until its owner types in the password.
The Fossil watch with 160x160 pixels display uses Palm OS version 4.1 operating system, 66 MHz Processor, and 8 MB memory. It is equipped with a lithium-ion rechargeable battery that can be recharged with help of a special AC adapter or using USB port of a computer.
The Fossil Abacus AU5005 Wrist PDA with Palm OS will add functionality and comfort into a life of a busy man who highly values the latest technological feats.
3. Tokyo Flash "Twelve 5-9 B Version" Watch TWELVE-5-9-B surely surprises by its unconventional look. It is not easy to guess it is just a wristwatch telling the time - the device would match a wrist of some science-fiction-movie hero. It is created for those who want something different from a popular Omega or Casio.
The wristwatch is definitely flashy and attracts much attention wherever its owner goes. The owner of this Tokyo Flash could easily trick friends telling them that it indicates the blood pressure and heart rate, while in fact it only displays the time in a really original way with help of blue LEDs.
The Tokyo Flash "Twelve 5-9 B Version" Watch, sleek and comfortable, is aimed at those who want a device that no one else has experienced yet.
4. Casio Men's Technoware Remote Control Watch is a smartly developed device that will successfully replace an infrared remote control. The timepiece features a power on/off button so you can turn on and off your TV. You can also easily change the channels and volume. The digital watch can memorize up to 16 sets of infrared data. Besides that the Casio watch is provided with 8 digit calculator, 1/100 second stopwatch, daily alarm, hourly time signal, and auto calendar.
The Casio Men's Technoware Remote Control Watch is a real boon for those who can’t imagine their life without watching TV. Being packed with a variety of useful functions, the watch adds a lot of comfort into its owner’s life.
5. Garmin Forerunner 205 Wrist-Mounted GPS Fitness Computer is not simply a timekeeping device. As its name suggests it is a real "wrist-mounted computer".
This is a sleek and stylish personal trainer created for sportsmen. It will become its owner’s running partner and personal trainer that will track his/her every move with a super-sensitive GPS. It will continuously monitor its owner's speed, distance, pace and even calories burned. Garmin's Virtual Partner function allows its owner to set up virtual running or biking companions to compete against him/her.
Customizable screens let the owner of the Garmin Forerunner 205 view up to 12 data fields on 3 data screens for immediate feedback. The tool has 1,000-laps Lap Memory. It is equipped with a rechargeable internal lithium ion battery. With the Garmin it is possible to transfer data to your PC if you need a detailed analysis of your workout.
6. Origo Multi Sensor Watch with Barometer, Altimeter and Compass is meant to win the hearts of pilots and aviation fans. Those who need quick reference data on-the-fly are sure to appreciate the watch’s functionality, simplicity in use and appealing design. The multi-sensor watch provides accurate information featured by an easy-to-read display.
The Origo watch sports a graphic weather forecasting indicator and temperature function. It also provides barometric trend graph display. The model is really easy to use as it is equipped with one-touch direct access altimeter and one-touch direct access digital compass. The timepiece also provides 1/100 second chronograph with lap and split time function. The digital watch will keep 75 altimeter data memories with date, time and altitude, as well as 99 lap memories stored in a maximum of 99 runs.
7. Suunto X3HR Heart Rate Wrist-Top Computer Watch with Altimeter, Barometer, and Thermometer is an extremely easy-to-use wrist computer/watch for those of active lifestyles who need to monitor and analyze their performance. The device features a heart rate monitor, an altimeter, barometer, and thermometer.
The heart rate function of the Suunto X3HR allows measuring and analyzing the wearer’s heart rate level to further improve one’s training program. Another useful training function of the Suunto wrist-instrument is the interval timer, a great assistant in circuit training and interval training. The digital watch is developed to keep data on training duration; minimum, average, and maximum heart rate; the highest and lowest altitude in the training session; and cumulative ascent and descent.
Suunto X3HR is provided with a range of features for safe hiking. The altimeter function of the device supports navigation and displays necessary information when its wearer is on the move in nature. The barometer and thermometer keep the Suunto X3HR’s owner aware of the weather conditions and changes for more careful planning of the day's activities.
8. Casio Men's G-Shock Atomic Solar Watch GW500AJP-1AV is packed with a variety of useful functions, including world time for 30 cities, a 1/100 second stopwatch, an alarm, a calendar, 12/24 hour format, and a battery power indicator.
The advantage of the timepiece is that it is solar-powered (no need for battery-change, just expose it to sunlight) and receives time calibration radio signals to always guarantee most accurate time. The digital watch is 660-feet (200-meter) water-resistant.
The rugged Casio men’s watch boasts sturdiness, toughness and functionality. The three circular "gauges" at the top of the watch’s display represent an eye-catching design detail.
The Casio Men's G-Shock Atomic Solar Watch is a great choice for a man of action who likes accessories of distinctive masculine appeal.
9. Citizen Men's Promaster Cyber Aqualand Nx Watch MG1010-08E is highly appreciated by professional divers. The diver’s watch was developed as a powerful dive computer for air and Nitrox. It is equipped with a log memory for up to 100 dives and full compression data and provides the following basic functions: 1/100th second chronograph, countdown timer from 99 minutes to 1 minute, automatic calendar, alarm, destination timer, and world time for 30 cities. The Citizen watch boasts 660-feet (200-meter) water-resistance.
The Citizen Men's Promaster Cyber Aqualand Nx Watch will perfectly match the wrist of a man fond of diving, or interested in sports, or the one who appreciates high-tech devices. The digital watch comes with a nice brief case to be used for storing some fragile stuff for diving.
10. Transformers Digital Watch is a simply designed tool highly demanded among transformers’ fans. The retro-inspired digital watch sports a stealth, push-to-display red digital readout.
The imposing Autobot and Decepticon shields are fixed to the plastic case. The digital watch embraces the wrist with a sturdy, plastic band equipped with a standard buckle. The size of the watch makes it finely match the wrists of both kids and adults.
The Transformers Digital Watch will demonstrate its owner’s passionate love for Transformers.