Having been continuously involved in diving and competitive sailing, TAG Heuer watch-makers have accumulated remarkable expertize in developing technically advanced, water-sports-inspired timepieces. The history of the company has been highlighted by a number of significant achievements related to the world of water sports:
- the patent for one of the first water-resistant case developed for pocket watches in 1895
- the invention of the Mareograph (known as Seafarer in the US) in 1950,the first ever chronograph to feature the tide level indicator and dial for regatta
- iconic TAG Heuer Aquaracer launched in 1982 (later named "2000" series), the professional water-sports-inspired watch
- the TAG Heuer Aquagraph Chronograph introduced in 2002, the Professional Scuba-Diving Chronograph that boasts 500-meter water-resistance.
All TAG Heuer watches created for water sports lovers provide utmost reliability and precision.
In 2007 TAG Heuer unveiled the collection of new Aquaracer watches. The newly developed professional sports timepieces are dedicated to sailing and diving.
The Aquaracers have been equipped with the renowned "TAG Heuer 6" features and are characterized by timeless design that is superlatively sporty and at the same time distinctively chic.
The TAG Heuer Aquaracer Chronograph Calibre 16 Day-Date is the latest evolution of the brand's iconic sports chronograph series. The oversized case of the automatic chronograph measures 43 mm in diameter.
The TAG Heuer Aquaracer Men's watch provides an additional day-date function. The timepiece has incorporated the TAG Heuer 6 features that contribute to the brand's prestigious reputation of the producer of most reliable and distinctively designed sports chronographs. Here is the list of the features:
- unidirectional rotating bezel that sports minutes scale and 6 studs for perfect diving-glove grip
- luminescent hands and indexes
- 300-meter water-resistance
- screw-in crown
- sapphire crystal provided with anti-reflective treatment
- double safety clasp.
The new TAG Heuer Aquaracer Men's watch with resolutely masculine look is equipped with the Aquaracer iconic dual bezel design. The brand's watch-makers opted for producing the watch with considerably larger case,dial designed with spiral-effect, stronger attention to detailing, and finer workmanship, the union of features that added to the watch's upscale and sophisticated appearance.
The TAG Heuer Aquaracer Chronograph Calibre 16 Day-Date offers the choice between a black, silver or blue dial. The brand's specialists hand-applied TAG Heuer logo, and the faceted frame sported around the day-date window, as well as the polished rings of the chronograph counters. One more peculiarity of the design are the rectangular-shaped chronograph push-buttons.
The TAG Heuer Aquaracer is secured to the wrist with a black rubber strap characterized by special textures and featuring TAG Heuer logo. The interested customers may also consider a good alternative - polished and fine-brushed steel strap that strengthens the sporting appeal of the iconic chronograph.
Look through the selection of boldly designed TAG Heuer Aquaracer watches: