The new Piaget watches have been created with hard stones appreciated for their beauty and originality, as well as the specific energy of the crystals. The color of a stone depends on the part of the light spectrum it reflects. It implies that each color corresponds to a different vibration, including the most soothing to the most energising ones.
- lapis lazuli, blue like the sky or the ocean – brings harmony into relationships.
- malachite – fills its owner with inner peace and hope.
- opaque ruby – symbolizes warmth and beauty and is believed to be as precious as wisdom.
- opal – draws healing and divine powers.
- ade - known as the “royal stone” in China, symbolizes goodness and beauty.
- turquoise - brings good luck and protection.
The hard stones are extremely fragile and hard to cut. The highly experienced artisans worked with the stones to come up with supreme finesse of the cut-out shapes.
The new Piaget watches have been created in three different sizes. The 34 and 38 mm versions are animated by Calibre 430P, one of the thinnest movements in its category, while the 24 mm version is equipped quartz Calibre 690P.
The Piaget Altiplano Hard Stone Dials watches are sculptured in white, pink-red or yellow gold presented on black alligator leather straps or on satin straps for the 24 mm size. Watch lovers may also choose between a polished or gem-set bezel.