The distinctive shape, bold dimensions, and unmatched performance of the Concord C1 Pure reflect the energy of the modern lifestyle. The timepiece featuring a contemporary unisex silhouette is meant to become a trendsetter in the highly competitive field of new-century watch-designing.
The Concord C1 Pure, a COSC-certified chronometer, showcases a majestic case, 44 mm in diameter and 16.7 mm thick. Despite its considerable size, the watch is constructed to embrace the slimmest of wrists, as it has incorporated the unique attachment system that lacks case horns, ensuring that the timepiece fits perfectly the wrist shape. The white exterior enhances the model's drive and energy, accentuating new aspects of its construction. The diamonds sparkling on the bezel and case middle add a touch of elegance and luxury.
The 20-atmosphere water-resistant steel case of the C1 Pure is provided by a protective metal ring that is covered with white rubber, fitted on the middle of the case. The protective ring is attached by self-blocking side screws. It displays eight tabs extending over the bezel. The system is also responsible for protecting an impressive, 3.3-mm-thick anti-reflective sapphire crystal. The winding-crown, produced from steel, composite materials and rubber, comprises seven interlocking parts for extra strength.
- The luminescent hour and minute hands with taut, spirited lines display asymmetrical cutouts.
- The running seconds sub-dial positioned at 9 o'clock, a constantly rotating disk, is based on the complex development research.
- At 3 o'clock, the date gives an impression it is fading in and out of the semi-transparent dial aperture.
- The 30-minute and 12-hour counters are found at 12 and 6 o'clock.
- The sweep seconds hand in Concord blue nicely matches the points of the running seconds sub-dial.
The transparent case-back allows true watch connoisseurs to admire a 25-jewel self-winding movement oscillating at 28, 8000 vibrations per hour. The movement guarantees a 48-hour power reserve. The rotor finished with rhodium displays the C1 logo and the ribbed Cotes de Geneve pattern.
The Concord C1 Pure goes on the finely matching white vulcanized rubber strap provided with a velvety matte finish and equipped with a double folding clasp.
Look through the selection of Concord chronograph watches available at discounted prices. Make sure to click the button below: