The Casio G-Shock watch features a black metal case that measures 45 mm in diameter and is 15-mm thick. The watch, with an attractive bronze bezel, mineral crystal and a sporty gray dial, goes on a black plastic resin band. The timepiece is 200-meter water-resistant.
The analog red hour hand and white skeleton minute hand offer supreme time readability. You will surely appreciate the reverse LCD displays. The digital seconds are featured at the LCD display at 3 o'clock. The hands and indices are covered with luminescent material to improve the visibility of the watch in the dark.
The Casio watch provides 5-band 'atomic' timekeeping, receiving radio signals up to six times during the day for most precise time-setting. The timepiece works with two Japanese stations, WWVB in the US, Mainflingen in Germany and Rugby in England. The 6-o'clock display indicates which signal was received last. With no radio reception, the watch guarantees accuracy within 15 seconds per month.
The Casio G-Shock watch is not only remarkably durable but also really comfortable to wear. The curved strap is nicely secured to the wrist, being fitted with a slim and comfortable buckle.
Look through the list of the features packed into Casio Men's G-Shock AWG101-1V:
- digital timekeeping for hour, minutes, seconds, am/pm, month, day, date, calendar pre-programmed till 2099, home city code, and daylight savings time;
- analog timekeeping for hours, minutes;
- world time for 48 Cities, implying 29 time zones;
- alarm, hourly chime;
- countdown timer;
- stopwatch with 1/100th second resolution, up to 1 hour;
- measuring modes: elapsed Time, split time, two finishes;
- LED light illumination;
- battery level indicator;
- power-saving mode.