Case back?

Sep 27, 2010 04:23 AM Joe Blunden asks:

I have a 1964 Girard Perregaux 9K watch the case back is damaged and cracked. Where can I get another back either new or used in good condition

Sep 27, 2010 10:57 PM Watches.Infoniac Team answers:
The best thing you can do is to contact the brand's representatives via - and fill in the form provided there. In the "Message Subject" field you should choose "Aftersales services" topic, so they can advise you on the nearest service center of the brand.

Answers and Questions Search

Find the answer by KEYWORDS.

Add your Question:

Notify me by E-mail about the answer received.

© 2007-2012   All Rights Reserved